My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Recycling Center



I went to the recycling center in Kearny Mesa - it is huge.
So many things. Piles of things.

I am aware of the space I have and I don't want to have too many things. At the same time I paint, I produce images, and I like to paint rather large canvases. Each time I paint one, it takes some space in the garage where I work, and I am wondering where this is going. Sometimes I envy the lightness of the writers. Today they can carry everything they wrote with them and it does not take any space! What a dream!

Things, things, things...
It reminds me Chris McCandless in "Into The Wild".

No comments: