My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Working on "C'est la Vie", my solo show at the SDAI


my outdoor studio, the deck!

I almost did not talk yet about my upcoming show "C'est la Vie" at the San Diego Art Institute in my blog. It's because I do not want to show too much before the show is all installed! But I worked on more than 30 new pieces that I am very excited about.

I still have a lot to do because this time I decided to paint the wall directly and I only have 4 days to do so between the end of the current show at the SDAI and the opening of mine...
I am starting this Sunday night.

Opening of the show: Friday June 5.
Opening reception: Friday, June 12.

No comments: