My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

"Welcome back!"



I am back from my trip to France. For the first time I went through the customs as an American citizen. But when I arrived at Houston airport with my American passport in my hand, I could not help being nervous, still thinking about my last trip to France two years ago, when things went really bad with Immigration and I could not come back to San Diego for 4 months... It was about a missing paper, a sand grain in the machine.

So Wednesday afternoon in Houston airport, when a smiling custom officer said joyfully: "welcome back!" as I passed the control with my children, I froze for a second - was he really talking to me?

No comments: