My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Dada Dinner



Our Dada Dinner is coming up and our "Dada team" is actively preparing everything we need for that very special night, with our 6 special guests. The Dada Dinner / Exquisite Corpse is part of a series of dinners: "Eat you Art Out", organized by the SDVAN, as a fundraiser for the organization. I will tell more about our Dada dinner and how it went in a few days! Dave Ghilarducci came up with the Dada theme and then Kevin Freitas and myself joined him. And our spouses did too! So now we have a pretty amazing team of 6 people. We imagined it like a very surrealistic play. I think the dinner will be something to remember.
Here are the tools I am using to "paint" some fabric for the dinner. I bought the whole set of used kitchen tools for a few dollars at the thrift store and I am having a lot of fun using them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck Dada Let's Dance!

Michele Guieu said...

hehe!
:)