My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Contemporaries II opening - last Friday


The entrance of the gallery,
Jim Yuran
's painting.



Omar Pimienta's piece: "Our lady of Libertad",
from the outside of the gallery.





A lot of people came to the opening of "New Contemporaries II" during Kettner Nights and I was thrilled to see so many friends. My mom and her friend were there - they arranged their trip from France to come to the opening.
I had a great time talking about my work in a very nice atmosphere. And the pleasure to talk to some of the artists.
I
Did not take many pictures.
"New Contemporaries II" ends this Saturday, March 21.

Noel-Baza Fine Art
2165 India Street

San Diego CA 92101

(619) 876 4160

No comments: