My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Eve in Death Valley


Death Valley (photo taken in 2004)

This morning I am leaving to go camping in Death Valley with my family. A few days in this amazing desert, enjoying the openness of the landscapes, the light. I take my camera, my note book and a bottle of champagne to celebrate the new year next to the campfire!

Happy New Year to everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele, bonne et heureuse année à toi et toute ta famille!!! Merci pour les quelques belles photos, notes, que j'ai pu voir sur ton blog ces derniers jours.
Happy new year!

kloeamongtheturks said...

It was nice to meet you today.

I'll put you on my email list for the drawing group, maybe you can make it some time.

Our boys seem to be similar ages--funny that we have things in common but have never met.

Kloe

Michele Guieu said...

Let's meet sometimes! I guess I will see you at the Garage and if I can join the drawing group, I will. It is just that the time, 6:00pm, is not the best for me!
I would love to participate - but I would be stressed: it's been such a long time I did not do that!

:)