My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Carpe Diem


The canyon in the morning


The canyon in the evening







These days it feels like spring in San Diego, (no fires so far fortunately, but maybe a serious shortage of water for the region soon). The house's doors are open, I paint on the deck. The Bees are everywhere on the blossoming succulents, the small white flowers look like snow. The birds talk like crazy all over the canyon. Still no sight of the coyotes, I am hopeful they will reappear someday.
I love the house. We do not own it and I don't care. It is an amazing place.
I enjoy the peace, I enjoy each day. I have the chance to do what I love to do: working on my images.
I know it could stop anytime* (I do not think about it often but that's the way it is), so yes, each day is a gift, no question about it.
And I take advantage of it.

*See the beautiful movie "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly" by Julian Schnabel

No comments: