My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Anything to Declare?


Omar Pimienta and Iana Quesnell

I love the photo I took at the MCASD last March of Omar Pimienta and Iana Quesnell, two of my favorite artists!

Tomorrow night is the opening of Iana Quesnell's show "Anything to declare?" at Compact Space in Los Angeles.

I will not be able to be there but I am planning on going to see the show later during the month.
I cannot wait to discover what she did for that show. There are not many photos of it, it is quite mysterious, that's great!



Anything to Declare?
Opening reception: April 8, 2010, from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
The show runs from
compactspace
105 E 6th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90014
(626) 676-0627

No comments: