My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Film Club of the Air on KPBS: Exit Through the Gift Shop





This morning, while working on a series of drawings, I listened to the Film Club of the Air on KPBS and enjoyed the reviews by Beth Accomando, the KPBS film critic and author of the blog
Cinema Junkie, Scott Marks, the author of the film blog Emulsion Compulsion and Anders Wright, the film critic for San Diego CityBeat. The program was about ‘Exit Through The Gift Shop’ ‘Kick-Ass’ and ‘Please Give’.


Beth Accomando - she said she had her purple wig (Hit Girl / "Kick-Ass")
this morning during the show, I found that picture on KPBS website.


I cannot wait to go see "Exit Through the gift Shop", filmed by a fan who had the chance to meet Banksy. I do not know what to do about "Kick-Ass". Although Beth Accomando (I love her humor) was very enthusiastic about the movie, which is a satire, I am not sure I can enjoy seeing a 11 years old girl killing everyone in her way!

Exit Through the Gift Shop
opens April 16, 2010 at Hillcrest Cinemas.

Hillcrest Cinemas

3965 Fifth Avenue

San Diego, CA 92103

(619) 294-2021

No comments: