My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

The Coyote



This morning I saw a coyote in the canyon behind our house. He was walking slowly. I could see his pointy nose and his bushy tail shimmering in the sun. I guess he was hunting – some birds flew away just in front of him. I like living here because I can see things like this despite living in town.

I spent almost 20 years in Paris. I love Paris, and I had a great time there. But I remember, sometimes, early in the morning, before the traffic jam became intense, I would leave the studio and drive two hours to go see the ocean -- to see an open horizon, an unobstructed view. Then I would return to Paris and enjoy the “big city” life.

Here, I am somehow always connected with nature, and that gives me more peace.

No comments: