My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Installation at Art produce - Day five and Six - We are done! Opening tonight!



We are done! We did a fantastic job together, I am super happy! Thank you to all of you, it was a fun, intense, amazing week.
I hope a lot of people will come to the opening but it looks like it will rain... We'll see.

We had a "not so happy" viewer who told John he was going to hell. Referring to what she read on the window when she was passing by. I guess the words "Darwin" and "Evolution" are enough for some people to get angry. Hope everything will go smoothly though.


John Belfiore in action
(Beau Vue Window Cleaning (619) 507 9064)


John Belfiore, Claudia and my mom Denise


Me, John and Claudia


Lori Lipsman, touching up!


My mom, touching up too!


Kyle Forbes in the second room




Pause-cafe and photo in the Caffe Carpe Diem (from left to right):
Marie (Caffe Carpe Diem), Lori Lipsman, Sema (Caffe Carpe Diem),
Keli Dailey (Union Tribune), me and Kyle!


Claudia and me sifting the sand in the display box


Kyle and Lori


Kyle leveling the tiny photos


Claudia and the very last words!

Art Produce Gallery TODAY:
Noon- 4:00pm
--Art Produce is hosting a fair trade market of African art and imports to benefit Womens' Empowerment STAR Center.
2:00-3:00pm
-- Marian Williams tells African children's tales.
6:00 – 9:00pm
--Opening Reception, meet the Artist.
7:00-8:00pm
-- Alfusainey Suso plays the traditional West African kora.

1 comment:

DIETER said...

Congratulations Michele! I heard the reception was a great success! wish I could have been there, but will definitly check it out when I get back in early Jan. sooo interesting! aloha!