My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Notes from the Holiday



A few days in beautiful Utah. Cold! lots of snow.
Back here some nice sunny days. Good time - lots of cooking!


Avatar - photo 20th Century Fox

"The Princess and the Frog" for the kids, "Avatar" for me (both movies 83% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes!). I loved it. I found it visually really beautiful, at times mesmerizing, especially the way the light is rendered all along, and I regret that the children cannot see it yet...


Ready to go!

I sent - at last - (I could not find the time since I took some pictures of the show) the documents for "Here not There" at the MCASD. There are still a few more days left before the deadline. It's always very interesting to put together documents for something like that, although I do not do it very often!

We are heading to Death Valley National Park tomorrow morning for a family trip. We went there several times during winter, we love that place! We'll celebrate the new year in the desert around the campfire!

Happy New Year to Everyone!
Carpe Diem!

No comments: