My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ivan Sigg's blog


Ivan Sigg in his studio, Paris, January 2007

I enjoy reading Ivan’s blog every day. The pictures, the way he writes, his humor, the quotes he chooses: it is a delight! And I love the fact that he is so connected with the present. I wish his blog was also written in English, I could share it with my friends here.

Thank you Ivan for that gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Michèle. You are the one who push me to create my own blog. Thank you so much, it is a real pleasure to post text and drawings every day, even though my mail art work is despearing. my english is not so good but you are true, I could make an effort to translate a part of my thoughts and share something with american artists. we'll see...
Kiss
Ivan