My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Correspondences and Elevation



Last week I installed my show at the San Diego Art Institute. It was also the last week of school for the kids and my mom arrived from France just before that and was pretty jet-lagged.
Lot of things to do at the same time - they get done in the end. Parties and dances at school - I went with my stained clothes, between two sessions at the SDAI.

I have to say I am happy with the installation! I was looking for something different, another way to use that big wall and I found something that interests me a lot.

I did not post a lot lately in my blog, partly because of all the work I've done for the installation of paintings at the SDAI, partly because there is something I have a hard time to talk about and that is the fact that we are moving.
It's very new.


I was ready to stay here longer.
I know I will love the bay area, although I've never been there yet.

So goes life.

It's been six amazing years, thanks to all the inspiring people I've met here!

Correspondences and Elevation
San Diego Art Institute
Opening Reception Friday, June 25, from 6 to 8pm.
1439 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 236-0011

No comments: