My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My piece for "Curiosity: SEASONed to Perfection" @ the California Center for the Arts


Territories Series / Connections #24
2010, acrylic on canvas
, 28"x28"

I went to Escondido to bring my piece for the upcoming fundraiser for the Center Museum of the California Center for the Arts in Escondido.

"All proceeds from Curiosity: SEASONed to Perfection support the Center’s Education, Museum and Performing Arts programs.
"
It is rare I donate a piece for a fundraiser and I did twice in almost a month (the other one was for The Museum School), but both supports two important organizations for the arts in the area.

My piece continues a series I started a year ago about "connections" between people in almost empty spaces (ocean and/or desert).


July 24, 2010

5:30 – 10:30 p.m.

The Center Museum

340 North Escondido Blvd.
Escondido,
CA 92025
(760) 839-4120

No comments: