My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Art Tapout at Agitprop on YouTube


Kevin Freitas, Art Tapout at Agitprop, Saturday, June 14

(read Ray at Night part one first! 3 posts below!)

Thursday morning, I am posting my videos of the Art Tapout on YouTube. It is a first for me. Of course my videos are too long to be posted as they are. I have to slice them. Thank you Carol for your help! You can check them out at:


Round 1: Sandra Doore - part 1


Round 1: Sandra Doore - part 2


Round 2: Joe Yorty - part 1


Round 2: Joe Yorty - part 2


Round 3: Zuri Waters - part 1


Round 3: Zuri Waters - part 2

See more about Zuri Waters:
Round 3: Zuri Waters - part 3
Round 3: Zuri Waters - part 4
Round 3: Zuri Waters - part 5
Round 3: Zuri Waters - part 2

No comments: