My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here it’s Peace: opening reception


Friday, June 13th, at the SDAI

A lot of people came to the opening, that’s great (but unfortunately I do not have a lot of photos)! The space feels open, the paintings and the prints go well together, there is a good energy. A lot of people seemed interested in the digital pieces. It is really nice to see all the pieces together on the wall.

I am going to the exhibition again and spend some time by myself to see if I notice things I did not before. It is a good opportunity to really take my time looking at the work while it is in a visually calm environment.

No comments: