My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

A snowy landscape in the mail


Ivan Sigg, ink on paper

Today I had the really nice surprise to receive an ink on paper sent by my dear friend Ivan Sigg from France! The mailman put our mail on a chair, on the porch outside of the house and he put Ivan’s folded drawing on the top. So when I picked up the mail that is the first thing I saw, I was thrilled! I delicately opened and unfolded the drawing and here it was: a beautiful snowy landscape from the mountains where Ivan and his family spent some time recently! And there is also a little story around the stamp !
Ivan’s work, thoughts and energy inspire me. Thank you Ivan!

Merci Ivan de cette belle surprise qui a traverse un ocean plus un continent pour arriver dans notre maison de San Diego. Un rectangle de bonheur! Ton energie et ton travail m’impressionnent!

No comments: