My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

John Oliver Lewis and Kim McConnel @ Southwestern College Art Gallery, Chula Vista

This should be a very interesting show!
I had the opportunity to see John's work in progress in his studio a few months ago and I absolutely loved what I saw. The first time I saw his work was at The Garage Gallery, and I was immediately interested in his very fresh, personal and poetic work made of clay. John arrived a little more than a year ago in San Diego with his wife Jessica McCambly - also an artist to watch closely! They are two great people.

This year Kim McConnel is the established artist who chose Brian Dick as an emerging artist for the San Diego Art Prize. A show of the two artists, "Discombulated", was held at L Street Fine Art.



John Oliver Lewis and Kim McConnel
Southwestern College Art Gallery - Chula Vista, CA

September 3 - September 30

Artists Talks: September 3, 2009 @ 11am
Opening Reception: September 3, 2009 @ 6-8pm

No comments: