My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"The Essence of Daedalus Rimes: The Journey Begins", by Howard W. Lewis


"A Woman", 2005, acrylic on canvas, 54"x54" [150cm x 150cm]

A few months ago, I was contacted by Howard W. Lewis, who was interested in reproducing one of my paintings, "A Woman", on the cover of his book, "The Essence of Daedalus Rimes: The Journey Begins". He was truly enthusiastic about the painting. I read some excerpts of the book he sent to me, and I thought it was an interesting match.

Howard H. Lewis:
"It's a science fiction thriller about alien abduction, memory transference, and the complexities that would develop if the minds of two individuals found themselves trapped in a single body. "
More about the book here.

This is the first book of a trilogy and it is now available.


Howard Lewis' website

About the painting

2 comments:

Kevin Freitas said...

Congrats!

Kevin Freitas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.