My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://www.micheleguieu.com/wordpress/inspiration/
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Laughing with her children


Ingrid Betancourt and her children, just after her release

Ingrid Betancourt is free and it is good to see her laugh with her children. She had not seen them for more than six years. I have two little kids and I have no idea how I would deal with such a situation, I cannot even begin to think about it.

Now I hope all the other hostages held in the Colombian forest will soon be released...

No political situation gives the right to any group to kidnap people and keep them forever in inhumane conditions. No good cause should put people through hell, or it is not a good cause.

No comments: